• A to Z Grant Writing II – Beyond the Basics. Deals with strategic funding research, exploring websites for finding and reviewing corporate, foundation, and government grant funding opportunities and grant application deadlines.
• Microsoft Excel – Pivot Tables. Learn how to work with the numerous pivot table options and system settings to become skilled in developing useful analysis models and reports within your company.
• Medical Terminology II: A Focus on Human Disease. Explores the human body and learn medical terminology related to all 11 of its organ systems. Develop knowledge about diseases of the cardiovascular, lymphatic, respiratory, nervous, skeletal, muscular, integumentary (skin). Go over different diagnostic and treatment procedures for each.
• Start Your Own Online Business. Provides students with a solid foundation for building and growing a successful digital business.
• Teaching ESL Series. Learn how to choose and fine-tune the principles that exactly fit your teaching situation.
• Grammar Refresher II. Review the foundational elements of grammar, including the parts of speech, and master the basics of punctuation and mechanics.
Furthermore, Ed2go and LMU Extension will discontinue the “Payroll Practice and Management Program”. This is due to changes in the requirements for the CPP exam.
Contact LMU Extension